Followers

Tuesday 8 May 2018

Men's Hobbies

Hello, thanks for poppin by. Today we begin a new challenge
at Cardz 4 Guyz - which is for the next two weeks
Men's Hobbies
We are looking forward to seeing your wonderful ideas
for we know there are many choices out there.
Please pop over to the blog to see the inspiration from the DT.
I choose fishing, which I belive is a popular choice, 
The grass is a torn sheet of paper from a paper pad from The Works
I painted the sky with a Sparkle pen.
The fisherman is from the Flippen Men series by La Pashe 
coloured with Promarkers. 
The remainder stamps and sentiment added  are from my stash.
****************
Out of interest I have brought forward a card I made 
in September 2016 .
For my card, I made a folded stepper card, covered with papers from
LOTV paper Pad - Father Knows Best.
The semtiment and partner die are from Go Kreate.
The oval die is by Spellbinders.
The  stamp is Vintage Memories - Rugby by The Crafthouse Press.
Coloured with Promarkers. 
Embellishments - Card Candi - from Craftwork Cards

2 comments:

  1. Ah these are both super, Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole, two fabulous cards, super designs and images. Men's cards are not always easy to make, my hubby doesn't do the usual male hobbies, he's a mountaineer, ice climber, diver, an endless adventurer, and not many images out there for that, Kate x

    ReplyDelete